Lions works with leading Australian companies that support our humanitarian and community programs.
We offer our thanks to our outstanding Corporate supporters and sponsors...
LIONS CLUB of WOODRIDGE KINGSTON have many local business's who support us with our projects and fund raising during the year. Please continue to support those who support us......
- Logan City Tavern - http://www.logancitytavern.com.au/
- Central Plaza News - Logan Central
- Logan Central Produce
- Caltex Slacks Creek - Paradise Road
- Logan City Centre Shopping Centre
- Plaza Shoe Repairs & Key Cutting - Logan Central Plaza
- SuperCheap Auto - LoganLea - http://www.supercheapauto.com.au/store-locator/stores/Loganlea.aspx?id=162
- Battery Traders - Moss Street - http://www.batterytraders.com.au
- Trinder Park Rest Home - http://www.agedcareguide.com.au/facility_details.asp?facilityid=14771
- Gordon Upholstery
- Bunnings Warehouse Compton Rd - http://www.bunnings.com.au/
- Slape & Sons - suppliers of premium sausages http://www.slapeandsons.com.au/
- Logan House - http://www.adfq.org/programs/logan-house http://www.adfq.org/contact-adfq/other-offices/find-by-location/75-logan-house
OUR NATIONAL SPONSORA message from our corporate sponsor:-
In our fifteenth year as Principal Sponsor, NAB is proud and delighted to be involved in the exceptional program that is the Lions Youth of the Year.
NAB appreciates that many of the Lions Youth of the Year participants will inevitably become influential decision makers and leaders of the future and we encourage their continuous growth through the realisation of their dreams.
Here at NAB, we believe in people with ideas and dreams. It's why we're excited to be working with Lions to make ideas and dreams come true.
More details: http://lionsclubs.org.au/activities/youth/yoty/sponsors
NATIONAL AUSTRALIA BANKThe Lions National Australia Bank Youth of the Year Quest is a community project designed to encourage, foster and develop leadership and other citizenship qualities. It is for students attending secondary or equivalent schools.
More details: http://lionsclubs.org.au/activities/youth/yoty/
- None. No existing sponsors could be found.
National Australia BankThe Lions National Australia Bank Youth of the Year Quest is a community project designed to encourage, foster and develop leadership and other citizenship qualities. It is for students attending secondary or equivalent schools.
More details: http://lionsclubs.org.au/activities/youth/yoty/sponsors/